Thursday 28 March 2019

Bathroom Thoughts 101


Bathroom session is an opportunity to personal time, for married folks, unless your partner requires to join. Anytime I go in to the bathroom, I seize the opportunity to examine a lot of things, thoughts will be flying both left and right, exact time I do remember everyone’s word and reactions, I might not necessarily speak aloud, trust me, most of my decisions are being concluded at this short session.


Bathroom time, should be precious and used judiciously, if you bath every morning, you would have used the bathroom session at 365times in a year, if you’re the type who do have night bath combined with morning bath would have 724times in one year, it’s a good time to reflect and examine, make decisions and one of the opportunities to be stack naked and not ashamed, tell yourself the truth and make positive confessions.

What have you been doing during your bath time? Let’s share our views



No comments:

Post a Comment